Today I wanted to share 6 things that are currently on my mind, or at least that have caught my attention recently! Given how much social media there is, and sharing everything, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by all the stuff out there. Sometimes it’s easier to sift through, and pull out the things that really left an impression! So, here are six things that I keep thinking about recently.
- this article about why modern dating is the worst, which I feel like nicely supplements the post I wrote about being single in our 20s.
- Plated! I ordered my first week of Plated, and spent last week making the meals. Although one meal wasn’t my favorite, the other two were great! I really liked Plated because it makes me feel like I can cook, helps me improve my cooking, and makes sure I’m eating good meals that are the right proportions.
- Truckernuck new arrivals are making me so excited for fall and cold weather!
- Katy Bellotte’s instagram is so inspiring. She’s having to time of her life in Italy, and I can’t get over all the beautiful photos she’s been posting. Law school has sort of killed my Instagram game, so I love inspiring accounts.
- This article about friendship, and how friendships change over time. I’m not one to really overthink friendships. I try to take them slowly, and it usually takes me a while to figure out who I really want to surround myself with. I do feel like, however, that friends can ghost you way more than guys. All this talk about guys ghosting, and we never even think about how friends do it too.
- This pair of pumps is so adorable, I just can’t get over it! Definitely would be perfect for the holiday season.
And there you have six things I’m loving or relating to!