Today I thought it would be fun to share a college bucket list. I’m sure there are many of similar lists floating around the internet, but seeing as I really miss my alma mater, I wanted to share my own version!
- Put yourself out there.
- Try something new.
- Get involved in a club.
- Leave your dorm room door open.
- Smile at people as you walk around campus.
- Go to the party on Friday night.
- Go see the professor you’re scared of in office hours.
- Stop by office hours of your favorite professor.
- Go to brunch with friends.
- Don’t worry about sleep a few times throughout your time.
- Make the Dean’s List.
- Study Abroad (I didn’t do this, but wish I would have).
- Go to a sporting event.
- Write something for your college newspaper.
- Vocalize your concerns about something affecting your campus.
- Go on a road trip with friends.
- Make at least 1 life long friend (I’m sure there will be many more).
- Try new restaurants.
- Watch the sunset with friends on campus.
- Take a class outside of your major. Something that simply interests you.
- Visit friends at other colleges.
- Become a regular at your favorite coffee shop.
- Do something besides going home for Spring Break.
- Drink coffee and read a book in a cafe.
- Begin an unhealthy addiction to coffee.
- Cure a hangover with fast food and old movies.
- Work hard in classes, and come out with As.
- Give it your all.
- Call the person you met during orientation and never saw again. Ask them to get coffee.
- Laugh at your failures.
- Challenge yourself to be kinder, even when it’s hard.
- Throw caution to the wind, and plan an impromptu outing with friends.
- Go after that guy you think is cute.
- 33(a). Don’t get upset when he doesn’t call.
- Put yourself first, and do something purely because YOU want to.
- Spend more time on friendships, and less time stressing about guys.
Okay, so that’s not everything you can do in college. But, these are some of the things I did or wish I did while in college. I really miss my college, and all my college friends. Seriously, if I could go back to senior year for a minute, I would.
College is a fun, amazing time. A time to truly enjoy where you are and who you’re becoming. So, take advantage of it!