It’s Friday, and I’m so excited because that means it is finally the weekend, and next week I will be heading home for Thanksgiving. Hell yes. I’m so excited for this weekend because I’m spending it with two of my best friends. Tomorrow morning we’re going into San Francisco to visit an art museum, get coffee, wander the streets, and do a little (Christmas) shopping. I love the holiday season, and I especially love the holiday season in the City! Anyway, with Christmas coming up, I’ve thought about all the things I would like to give or receive on December 25th. I’ve complied a little collage of things I would want to receive, so here it is:
1) A Holiday Sweater from Urban Outfitters.
2) Boot socks from Free People.
3) An adorable green slouchy hat found on Pinterest.
4) Hunter rain boots in eggplant.
5) Anthropologie gloves for the really chilly days.
6) Some kind of oversized plaid scarf that is really colorful and warm (found on Pinterest)
7) Marc by Marc Jacobs bag in wine. I love cross body bags. They are so much more convenient.
8) J Crew. Necklace. I really like the look of these chunky necklaces with colored shirts and blazers or sweaters. Something about them make me feel really proper, but still kind of fun at the same time.
9) This sweater is pretty phenomenal. I love the print, and I’m a huge cardigan person…so there’s that. This sweater is from Ruche.
So, nine things I would really love to obtain near the holidays. I also tried to choose things that are relevant to the holiday season! Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy the weekend.